modded fiero vs 03 cobra

Darkside

Established Member
My friend is tryin to tell me his dads fiero is so sick it can take my friends 03 cobra. The cobra itself is runnin low 10s down at the track. He sees no reasoning. I tell him cobras are sick ass cars stock an this one is modded and he fails to believe me a fiero would be mere childs play for the cobra. Will someone please tell this kid that a modified fiero not majorly just some modified will not take this cobra.

cochran

Established Member
You can make those Feiros F**kin fly. i used to have one that was fun as hell to drive. They are like oversized go-carts.

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
my buddy parents go an ove r by a semi in one it chopped there heads off. screw feiro's

03CobraBro

Established Member
First of all let me say, my mom had a fiero fast back for about 12 years. It's an enjoyable car to drive, but unless you have enough money to buy a Cobra, nothing is going to get that 2.8 to run low 10's.

Actually I'v heard of a guy who used to have a Buick LC2 Nitrous oxide fed Fiero. He said the biggest problem is, running that much power that the torque almost literally lifts the front of the car off the ground. He said it was very hard for the way that car was designed to handle that much power.

So anyway, the odds that this guys "modded fiero" will take your low 10 second Cobra are very slim IMO. Now if he wants to race you around a pylon course, then he might have ya there, but outside of that I wouldnt worry about it.

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by orangeconv
my buddy parents go an ove r by a semi in one it chopped there heads off. screw feiro's

That's the risk you take when you drive a 2 seater, low to the ground, automobile.

CLUTCH

Established Member
V8 mod ?

My buddy has one with a low po Cadillac V8 and that thing rips. Not even close to a 03 Cobra modded but somebody could easily have the mods to run with em.

Users who are viewing this thread