Modded 99 Cobra in SD

Josh79

Established Member
frontcobra.jpg

DSCN0060.jpg

Any offers?

Josh79

Established Member
lol no way in hell sorry. so far best offer is by a dealer wanting it for 8k. pry so they can sell it to the guy looking for one for 10k

Josh79

Established Member
Because its worth more then that. gonna give it time see if can get more. in a few months would be able to get 9k out of it

Josh79

Established Member
No accidents. and no it hasnt been overly abused. Most of the miles i have put on it since i bought it are just cruising down the highway

SCRtroll

This car has actually been hit by a deer (why else would it have the cobra r hood and 03/04 bumper), been abused and been beat on previous to this current owner.

cobra.jpg

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

Last edited:

Josh79

Established Member
pretty funny someone had to create a new account just to post that. try to start shit but cant actually stand behind it. carfax came back clean on the car when i had gotten it. someone can run it again and see

in regards to it being beaten on by previous owners of course it was at sometime or another. what one hasnt been i mean come on. i have been babying it since i have gotten it compared to how 90% other ppl drive them. thats what i can say

I was told the motor was replaced @ 80k i believe he had said. but had no proof of it so dont believe it. if so then the motor has under 28k on it which 15k has been since i got and i know how it has been treated.

The previous owner (the one who sold it to the guy i bought it from) found out i was selling it and has wanted it back badly. If the car is such a pile like your trying to say why would he be trying to get it back?

SCRtroll

pretty funny someone had to create a new account just to post that. try to start shit but cant actually stand behind it. carfax came back clean on the car when i had gotten it. someone can run it again and see

in regards to it being beaten on by previous owners of course it was at sometime or another. what one hasnt been i mean come on. i have been babying it since i have gotten it compared to how 90% other ppl drive them. thats what i can say

I was told the motor was replaced @ 80k i believe he had said. but had no proof of it so dont believe it. if so then the motor has under 28k on it which 15k has been since i got and i know how it has been treated.

The previous owner (the one who sold it to the guy i bought it from) found out i was selling it and has wanted it back badly. If the car is such a pile like
your trying to say why would he be trying to get it back?

The buyer that sold it to the buyer that you bought it from (the guy who wants it back badly) is the owner who hit the deer, blew rearends and raced/abused it. The carfax may not show it being in the accident but i can assure you that it was hit by a deer. Where do you think those pictures came from? There are videos of this car racing everyone and there dog on youtube, just saying.

Josh79

Established Member
The buyer that sold it to the buyer that you bought it from (the guy who wants it back badly) is the owner who hit the deer, blew rearends and raced/abused it. The carfax may not show it being in the accident but i can assure you that it was hit by a deer. Where do you think those pictures came from? There are videos of this car racing everyone and there dog on youtube, just saying.

your acting like the car has a salvage title gimme a break. you cant tell anything ever happened to the car. All the body lines on the bumper hood etc are perfect and no futher damage anywhere. What ever was damaged was fixed right which basically looks like hood bumper piece on the support brace etc

OMG a cobra was raced holy shit who woulda guessed that!!!! Last guy put in a new trans because one of the bearings went out (cant remember if it was input or output or what) and he had a new trans left over from another project so he swapped it in so under 30k on it, new motor in sometime before that so all these "overly abused" parts have been replaced shortly before or after he had sold it

Its funny that ya stir shit under a name you had to create just to do that.

Josh79

Established Member
you think ima drop my price any lower then 8k when i got someone already wanting it for that.

Cracked bumper and dented hood years ago that was fixed right. not a salvage title or anything so sorry not gonna take less just cuz someone is trying to start shit.

Users who are viewing this thread