Modded 10th Anniv. 03 vs. Modded Sonic Blue 03

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
This is a video taken this weekend of a couple of fun runs between myself and another board member here. This was my first time editting a video, so please, be gentle. Our cars have pretty much the same mods and we dyno'd within a few HP of eachother last month. However, on this particular day he had a couple passengers with him and I'm sure that makes a big difference. At any rate, enjoy the video. **Note this video will only be up for 24 hours or so because I can not find a host! Please email or PM me if you can host it!!!**

***Video has been taken down. 20GBs transfered in 24hours :( If you can host this video please email or PM me!***

Last edited:

2000-S6

Established Member
great video, and 2 nice cars. congrats on one of your first edit jobs...looks great to me. i'm feeling the marmont at the end too.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Originally posted by 2000-S6
great video, and 2 nice cars. congrats on one of your first edit jobs...looks great to me. i'm feeling the marmont at the end too.

Thanks. I actually wanted a Sonic Blue coupe before I settled on the 10th Anniv. coupe so I really like his car a lot as well :) I keep telling him he needs chromes though ... that would really set the car off. Fake marmot's rule.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Originally posted by TXReDMaCh1
Hey nice vid!! Both r sweet cars! Hey did yall come down to the valley by any chance?

Yeah, we dyno'd at Sanoli performance back in April. We met up with three or four cobra owners down there and had a great time!

Tru_Ice

Banned
Originally posted by CHeRNoBYL
This is a video taken this weekend of a couple of fun runs between myself and another board member here. This was my first time editting a video, so please, be gentle. Our cars have pretty much the same mods and we dyno'd within a few HP of eachother last month. However, on this particular day he had a couple passengers with him and I'm sure that makes a big difference. At any rate, enjoy the video. **Note this video will only be up for 24 hours or so because I can not find a host! Please email or PM me if you can host it!!!**

Right click + save as:
http://www.ccstreetscene.com/videos/nachovsmike1.wmv

That was a huge damn file, your gonna get me fired. nice cars.

SuperChanger

2 Badass Ford Trucks
Established Member
Gotta love the snakes . I'm seriously considering selling both the L and the ranger to get a snake.:rockon:

stangdiablo

Established Member
Re: Re: Modded 10th Anniv. 03 vs. Modded Sonic Blue 03

Originally posted by Tru_Ice
That was a huge damn file, your gonna get me fired. nice cars.

That's why I love cable... it only took me 56 seconds :)

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Great Video, sweet '03s! Love to see my Terminator brethren rippin' it up! Send more videos so I can tell my friends it's me racing ;-) Your car looks like mine ::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread