modded 05gt vs me

QuikGT

Banned
well i was cruising down i-999 in dc and caught up to nick85 in his 05gt just after he spanked a bugatti and a new c6 z06....in his car that traps 80mph!!! that thing is just INSANE from 10mph punch til about 12mph! :kaboom: so i get next to him and i hear him hit the throttle...but i am waiting in a brand new pair of nike shox so i gun it :burnout: .....beat him by several lengths to 110......guy was a complete douchebag and tried running me over...too bad he couldnt catch up!!!!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

NICK 85 :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Nick why don't you bring the car up to Cecil and run it and I'll video tape it and we can have proof of how fast it is

That would seemingly solve all of this for everyone wouldn't it?

I race there a lot and I video a lot, let me know I'd be happy to help.

Some of you guys are a bit too abraisive, you should look at some of my early posts when I joined here, people treated me the same way, there was no way I could be a terminator, blah blah blah.

There are so many factors in racing, I haven't read all of Nick85s posts, but his 05gt vs a GTO isn't that much of a long shot, especially vs a guy who says "I don't know" to a proposition of racing.

That basically says to me that the guy doesn't know how to drive very well, /shrug.

Nick85

Banned
4tun8 said:
Nick why don't you bring the car up to Cecil and run it and I'll video tape it and we can have proof of how fast it is

That would seemingly solve all of this for everyone wouldn't it?

I race there a lot and I video a lot, let me know I'd be happy to help.

Some of you guys are a bit too abraisive, you should look at some of my early posts when I joined here, people treated me the same way, there was no way I could be a terminator, blah blah blah.

There are so many factors in racing, I haven't read all of Nick85s posts, but his 05gt vs a GTO isn't that much of a long shot, especially vs a guy who says "I don't know" to a proposition of racing.

That basically says to me that the guy doesn't know how to drive very well, /shrug.

I appreciate that. How far is Cecil from DC? I'd like to get the car on video. Also very good point about the driver with the GTO... I got the impression he didn't race much.

Last edited:

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I think cecil is about 90 minutes from DC. maybe a tad more. It takes me almost 2 hours to get there, but I love that place so I don't mind the drive.

It's in Rising Sun MD if you want to mapquest it.

Nick85

Banned
4tun8 said:
I think cecil is about 90 minutes from DC. maybe a tad more. It takes me almost 2 hours to get there, but I love that place so I don't mind the drive.

It's in Rising Sun MD if you want to mapquest it.

Sounds like a plan....PM me when you'll be there.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
We're hitting maple grove Friday, that'd be a hell of a trek for you, but I'll get up with you when we hit up cecil.

Users who are viewing this thread