Mobile Passport App.... Anyone use it?

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
So I was preparing all my documents for my wife and I's upcoming Jamaica trip, and I noticed in my paperwork there was an advertisement for a app called the Mobile Passport. After downloading it and reading about it, apparently you can fill out your info, info about your trip, and upon landing answer a couple questions then proceed to the Mobile check lane. Apparently you can skip the kiosk's in certain airports at the customs area upon arrival back to the US.

So, just curious if anyone has used this, and how it works. I'm definitely game for using it if it speeds up time!

Thanks,

Kyle

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Customs takes like two minutes to get through without the app.

Except every flight I've ever been on changing planes in Atlanta. Every time my wife and I have been to Jamaica or Mexico and we arrive back in to the U.S., I think everyone else is too. Last year we stood in line for close to 40minutes getting through Customs.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Except every flight I've ever been on changing planes in Atlanta. Every time my wife and I have been to Jamaica or Mexico and we arrive back in to the U.S., I think everyone else is too. Last year we stood in line for close to 40minutes getting through Customs.

I got my fingers crossed that it goes smoothly. I return to Atlanta from Jamaica on October 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread