Mobil 1 rebate offer: killer deal

budman5023

Established Member
I have been using M1 5w30 extended performance in my supercharged 2 valve mustang track car for 3 years and with no oil cooler (fingers crossed, knock on wood, etc). I have been thinking of a black stone lab test after the next race. I wonder if the piston to wall clearance is the same as the 03-04 cobra and 2 valve GTs. I assume it is. Thanks for the tip, I use it in all my vehicles and lawn equipment. Oh, be careful with the high mileage oil, it swells things that you may not want to be swelled, like valve seals. Any reasons for the hate on Mobil 1? I have been thinking of Amsoil because of the many different types but why mess with success. Maybe until failure.

rdvenom99

Established Member
must be purchased by May 31st. then rebate submitted by June 30

you can order it online at Walmart and pick it up in the store. or have it shipped. i think they do free shipping on $50 and up. this comes out to $49 and change but you can add something small onto the order

It says on the site it requires an original register receipt. Will the packing invoice work if you have it shipped?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
It says on the site it requires an original register receipt. Will the packing invoice work if you have it shipped?

from walmart? they should have emailed you a receipt and id assume have one in the box. if you do the rebate online you can upload a picture of the receipt. im sure it would be fine

rdvenom99

Established Member
from walmart? they should have emailed you a receipt and id assume have one in the box. if you do the rebate online you can upload a picture of the receipt. im sure it would be fine

Yeah from walmart. I mean I can see and print out the invoice from walmart.com after placing the order but it's not a register receipt. I'll just chance it I guess I need the oil regardless.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yeah from walmart. I mean I can see and print out the invoice from walmart.com after placing the order but it's not a register receipt. I'll just chance it I guess I need the oil regardless.

Does not matter. All you need to do is show proof that you paid for the two jugs of M1 before the rebate is over. I would print out that invoice then circle the purchase price of the two jugs and then scan the invoice and upload on the rebate site. That is what I do with the receipt every time I do this rebate and never had a problem. My rebates are processed already and will be mailed to me soon. You can find the status of the rebates online.

rdvenom99

Established Member
Does not matter. All you need to do is show proof that you paid for the two jugs of M1 before the rebate is over. I would print out that invoice then circle the purchase price of the two jugs and then scan the invoice and upload on the rebate site. That is what I do with the receipt every time I do this rebate and never had a problem. My rebates are processed already and will be mailed to me soon. You can find the status of the rebates online.

Awesome thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread