MN minneapolis area mustangs??

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
I am pretty sure that there were a thread like this before, but I dont want to go through 48 pages and I thought this would be up to date. So I am looking for mustangs locally, it would be cool to get together every now and then, go to shows and meets together as a group. So far I got couple of buddies with me, Mike with 2006 Nitrous saleen, Steve with pullied and ported 2008 GT500, and possibly other guys that I see every now and then. Let me know if you are local to metro area, maybe once we get more people we get together and roll together to Monday ricekiller meet, or C&C next weekend.

TEAL 93 SVT

Established Member
Im on TCS(tcstangs.com)
There are a bunch of car guys in the metro area. A lot get together and go race. Others go to shows. What is
Im in Bloomington with a Teal 93 cobra.
Buddy in Belle Plain with a 93 GT.
I would be willing to meet up with you guys once spring time comes and we can take the cars out again.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Its almost here, cant wait for new season! My buddy just ordered '12 5.0 with some goodies, then we got '08 saleen with a 100 shot and '08 gt500 with 2.3 vmp tvs, who alse want to joing us for upcoming cruises and friendly runs?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
So anyone for get together this saturday and cruise afterwards?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
South of the cities about 1 1/2 hours. I have your basic bolton cobra.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
I was thinking of meeting up at the ricekiller spot saturday at 4, there ia going to be tons of nice cars fresh out of storage. I will be there and afterwards go for a cruise around minetonka lake

SLOW5.OH

Established Member
Im on TCS(tcstangs.com)
There are a bunch of car guys in the metro area. A lot get together and go race. Others go to shows. What is
Im in Bloomington with a Teal 93 cobra.
Buddy in Belle Plain with a 93 GT.
I would be willing to meet up with you guys once spring time comes and we can take the cars out again.

Did you used to own a 03 gt vert?
:poke:

dbmustanggt

Established Member
I'm form the Rochester area
I have 04 d1 procharger gt. my dad might wanna come he's got a full bolt on plus mmr stage 3 cams 2010 gt500 Have a couple of buddy with gt with bolt on too. When u guys thinking? Any of u guys going to boost for boobies at map on the 28th of April?

Last edited:

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
We going to rock falls tomorrow, feel free to joing us. Other wise i will try to come up on 28th

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

TEAL 93 SVT

Established Member
Did you used to own a 03 gt vert?
:poke:

Tripple black 02 GT vert...
Then a black 04 GT coup...

I will be finishing the build on my 93 here shortly. Once its tuned Ill come play. Ill get some other quick cars out if people like to play.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread