MMV-4 planning suffers manipulation attempt

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BigMerc said:
I doubt STRONGLY that if Diablo wanted it near them you would have said ANYTHING except ..."Great!!!"

It does not matter what Diablo wants, they don't factor, nor the rest in my opinion. It is what the members want.

And to be fair, as my best buddy, if it had been me to send those emails around planning things right down to the food in advance you would have been the first one to cry foul, but I didn't.

Last edited:

Logan

Established Member
Where ever it is... I'll be there. But honestly, if you think someone's being pushy, well... Group Dynamics works that out all on it's own. No biggie. Do what y'all collectively want to do...

PS - Tim, I drink Crown pretty much exclusively... Hope that's ok... :)

BigMerc

No one's buddy
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
And to be fair, as my best buddy, if it had been me to send those emails around planning things right down to the food in advance you would have been the first one to cry foul, but I didn't.

No I wouldn't,...........I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like you said though the group will decide, I doubt one person, ANY person could really take over the planning without group approval, So I have no concern about that.

I don't envy the person or persons who take this task on, because of all the details and problems that will pop up. I wish them good luck because its a job that is tough and in the end, thankless. You'll never make everyone happy.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
bigdogjim said:
MV-IV should be in Atlanta!

TAF and MartO can make anything happen!!!!

I like Vegas:):):)

I agree, if FL is going to be too troublesome, let's do Atlanta. Save a few people from driving a couple more hours.

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Atlanta would be a great location for pretty much everyone. I agree. :rockon:
If y'all are serious about Atlanta, there are a couple of events normally scheduled there we could possibly join up with.

Mid-Apr FFW Atlanta Dragway in Commerce (similar to MV-I which was combined with FFW Ennis)

Apr 23-24 Year One Experience, a combined event with a huge car show at Year One in Braselton (about 50 miles outside Atlanta), Road Racing at Road Atlanta in Braselton, and Drag Racing at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce (about 20 miles away). Not sure what Braselton has to offer outside the car stuff, but Commerce has a pretty good size outlet mall and lots of restaurants & hotels that many of us will be able to scope out in a couple of weeks at SSHS5.

Other annual SCCA events at Road Atlanta could be possible to join up with.

I'd say the SSM guys ought to discuss their plans at their next get-together and see if a consensus can be reached, I reckon one of us can contact Year One and/or FFW to see about joining up with them, then put up a poll at MM.net to see what the majority of the members want.

I'm not really trying to push ATL, but it is certainly an option.

Last edited:

mpearce

NATCA Member
Established Member
How about our West Coast friends? I'm just thinking of some of our Washington State or west coast faithful...who have made it to all the other Maraudervilles driving thousands of miles each way. I'm up for anything, just sticking up for others.

-Mat

Cobra25

Established Member
MarauderTJA said:
Atlanta would be a great location for pretty much everyone. I agree. :rockon:
I have too also agree with Tom, Tim & Claude ,Atlanta would be a great location.

Users who are viewing this thread