MMR Oil pan

bumsoil

Established Member
I’m 100% done with this pan. It hangs so low it scrapes on everything. MMR claims that it does not hang lower than a stock pan, and that’s a blatant lie. I have had the pan for about a year and a half, 6 months ago it had a hole rubbed though it. I repaired it with quick steal and it’s been SLOWLY leaking ever since. Last night a buddy of mine hit an unmarked construction area with a HUGE bump at like 80, ripped the quick steel off the pan. Now I’m leaking about 1 quart a day……

if this pan hung just as low as stock I would not have any complaints, hell if it was made out of thicker steel I would be happy.…. But MMR lied now I’m in a bad situation, replacing the pan is out of the question ATM because all my tools were stolen before Christmas and I can’t afford to pay a shop to replace it…
Just for reference, when I bought the pan I was told it hangs no lower than a stock pan, I have not found that in text, but it’s what I was told on the phone when I ordered it.

/rant

bumsoil

Established Member
been reading around and I see one page they claim it hangs half an inch lower then a stock pan. I think its more then that but I could be wrong.

stangman9897

Established Member
I bet it says as used on our 2000 HP ProMod. Every part they sell is used on there race car. Even says the $500 MMR/Manley pistons are the same as used in there 2000 HP race car. Not a big fan anymore , they copped an attitude when I asked if I could get a certain part with out MMR stamped all over it in big red letters , go figure.. lol

bumsoil

Established Member
I bet it says as used on our 2000 HP ProMod. Every part they sell is used on there race car. Even says the $500 MMR/Manley pistons are the same as used in there 2000 HP race car. Not a big fan anymore , they copped an attitude when I asked if I could get a certain part with out MMR stamped all over it in big red letters , go figure.. lol

this pan would be fine on a stock height car, or a car that's trailered. but my cars driven on the street, and streets here want to break my car.

Users who are viewing this thread