MMR manifold

BLK2012GT

Established Member
I was at my local performance shop and they order one in with fuel rails for a 2013 F1 procharger 5.0. I must say I'm not impressed with the quality of the manifold for being 2400 dollars. There is a huge lip in the runners that would have to be smooth out or you would be wasting horsepower. And the welds of the intake I think could had be done a lot nicer. Anyone else seen one?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have the manifold on our blue car, and will be adding it to the red car. I like the manifold a lot. We did smooth down the insides a little bit where the lips are.

For the $$, it's a great manifold. Most sheet metal with single rails will run you well into the $2k range anyway. So for $1399, it's a great buy imo.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Well this is a constructive thread. Im sure no one who is actually considering this manifold is going to be swayed by this. Price some other sheet metal intakes and you'll realize the value here.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
How much of a power increase are we talking over the boss manifold. And is the increase spread across the power band or all up top?

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Alot of the allure is a durable intake that will take high boost with no worries of separation.

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
i just dropped my motor off with MMR earlier today, i saw the manifold... I think it looks decent.. i meant what do you really expect for a sheet metal intake?

Users who are viewing this thread