MMR K-Member Opinions

Stangracer44t

Established Member
So I am starting to look at K member kits. I know MM is pretty much the best kit out there, but I came across the MMR kit yesterday and wanted to know if anybody has used it or heard any good/bad about it. Just want any/all the info I can get before I go out and purchase something.

Thanks!

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Installed the MM K-member kit on my buddies fox body, outstanding quality and fitment. I think MM and steeda k-frames are the only ones to hold up to the abuse of daily driving.

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Installed the MM K-member kit on my buddies fox body, outstanding quality and fitment. I think MM and steeda k-frames are the only ones to hold up to the abuse of daily driving.

Griggs' k-member can take the beating of daily driving as well.

SVECobraR

Established Member
I have a MMR K-member, the older design as they changed it a bit a few years ago. It's pretty much a exact copy of the MM one. Its very beefy and i've had it on for over 5 or 6 years now and i haven't really had any problems with it, other than the fact that one of the tabs that holds in the driver side control arm might be bent a little thus causing premature bushing wear.

It requires a oil filter relocation kit just like MM, and they have the same rear cross support and everything.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
I own an AJE K and l'd only buy griggs or MM in the future [/infer]

Users who are viewing this thread