mmr 900 on the way, stage IV eaton, solid axle, seats, rsd, may be a tad faster......

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
have an MMR 900 on the way along with brand new heads, timing chains, gaskets, etc. also brand new Spec 3+ with 26 spline input shaft and fidanza insert (already had the flywheel) are getting installed next week (just waiting on motor to come in). MMR had the motor on the shelf!! how great is that, i just had them add their windage tray, ARP main studs, and high volume oil pump (already had the ARP 2000 rod bolts in it). on top of that i had just finished the solid rear conversion (3.73s in it), removed the rear seats (still have to pick up the rsd kit), removed the stock fronts and installed corbeaus. car is almost brand new. going to be a monster, hoping for 130+ mph traps.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
wow man all your missing is a twinscrew or turbo haha. Sounds like your going to have one hell of a setup regardless. I hope to add a MMR block to my car someday. Please give us a review on all of this after it's all done.

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
Congratulations! Let me know how you feel about the motor once you fire it up and I'll do the same.My MMr 1100 Racemod goes together next week. Both Chris and Mark at MMR have been great. I also got FR500 heads ported with 5 angle valve job,Comp behive springs/FR500 followers,etc. Chris told me they recently ran the same block with a Whipple and 9.0 compression w/o nitrous and it put down over 750 RWHP. I did a lot more but that'll be a separate post-don't want to hijack the thread!

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
once i replace the hole in my bank account then i can think about upgrading the forced induction dept. i will just have to settle for mid-high 10s@130+ for now.

Users who are viewing this thread