MMR 7QRT 4.6 / 5.4 Oil Pans , SALE $219.99 -3 colors

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR%20Flash%20Banner.flv

MMR PANS WILL NOT RUST LIKE CANTON! We use a Powder coated finish not a plating!

The #1 Cause of Modular engine failure is lack of lubrication. Protect your investment and increase its performance with the MMR Street/Strip oil pan. The T style design increases oil capacity to 7qrts. Increased oil capacity means lower oil temperatures, less thermal breakdown, higher performance and greater engine protection. The MMR pan includes a baffled pick-up area, NO-LEAK female fitting at the front for Vortech/Paxton Superchargers or Turbo Drain hoses, no more worry about punching/tapping oil pans for these applications-also includes plug for N/A applications. The drain plug features an o-ring seal for a leak free oil drain. Unlike some other brands the MMR pan works with all Longtube and Shorty style headers and works with the stock oil pump and pick-up or The MMR Street/Strip High Flow oil pump and pick-up tube. The MMR pan does not reduce ground clearance.

Available in Red, Black or Silver (powdercoat)
redblacksliver.jpg

400360%20pans.jpg

On sale now for only $249.99 (Normally $289)

PN#400360 ORDER NOW

Add a MMR windage tray for only $119

Oil%20pan%20installed.jpg

logo_ccVisa.gif
logo_ccMC.gif
logo_ccAmex.gif
paypal_logo.gif

Call 805 383 4130
or visit
Modular Mustang Racing
or email
[email protected]

vegas.jpg

race%20car%201.jpg

Last edited:

super98snake

super98snake
Established Member
i was just going to buy one of these a few days ago until i heard that if i wanted you to put a bong in for the sensor in the oil pan that it would cost 25 more and you dont repowdercoat over the bong or surrounding areas before shippment? what can you do about that so i can buy one of these on sale

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who did you hear this from LOL!! Bungs are $25 extra, but they are powder coated after welding, we would never send out something that had been ground down and welded on!!! We start with a raw new pan, weld on the optional bungs and then they get powder coated! Dont believe what you read on the internet , if you have a moment let us know where you saw that comment so that we can clarify.

super98snake

super98snake
Established Member
ok so 244 plus shipping with that bong welded in? and do i have to go to your website and buy it or can i through here

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For a custom pan you would need to order by phone or just PM me your details here and we can get it done for you, the custom pans normally take 2-3 weeks, is this okay for you?

MMR

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Both, it uses a sump design and it is fully baffled to maintain oil at the pick-up during both cornering and acceleration. Let us know how we can help!

mmr

Users who are viewing this thread