Mmmmmmblack**pics+vid**

fordification

Established Member
259.jpg

258.jpg

255.jpg

254.jpg

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/videostemp/gt500.alloy1qa.wmv

I have new found respect for Robert Lane.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Def not black. Looks like a darker DSG.

Take the cheesy crap off like the mirrors, hood, oversized badges, and the wheels and it'll look pretty good...

stang22

Established Member
IS that Black?? It looks very nice in that color!! I would change the wheels of course though!..And some custom tailights and maybe side scoop!

R1Lello

Established Member
:coolman:

Not a big convert. fan but even though that color is hard to tell if alloy or black, glad I saw it as I'm convinced, the tungstem striping doesn't stand out enough for me...............silver or white better for me...........and on black ext, only tungsten or white available.

RossSVT

Established Member
Give me the prototype hood and ditch the fake hood vents and I'll be a very happy camper :D

mrGT

Established Member
I'm gonna have to see the Alloy up next to the Ebony before I will actually see the complete difference....that Alloy just looks black to me.

As for letting those that have different likes than me run me off, I don't think so. I've just chosen not to engage in their troll tricks....well, every now and then, I'm forced to throw something in....just for fun!! I must admit, I recognize names now and don't even open some of their posts because they don't offer any value.

CaDDy

Banned
Wow the GT500 in that 3rd pic just looks pissed off :mj: . And this is just the alloy color, cant wait to see black. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread