mmm...Call of Duty video...

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
not bad... i seem to recall kicking some WoW ass before. ;) j/k.

that game rocks, i haven't played it in a month or two though. played as "KiLLaBytE". too busy for clans anymore...

what server(s) are you guys on? i'm primarily on TFZ 1, 2 or 3.

Last edited:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by My12SecGT
AA kicks more ass!!!!! :rockon:

America's Army? It was alright when it first came out, but I haven't really played it at all since. Maybe i'll give it another shot and see if it's improved much.

XavierX

Established Member
Originally posted by rust0r
gotta love that song, made me go watch the origional vid that its known from :)

;-)

Whats that song called? In both vids it doesnt say and its pissing me off...

CoD was fun, but I beat it too fast and the action is cookie cutter MOHAA. I prefer something a little more realistic, like Day of Defeat.

Originally posted by KiLLaBytE
America's Army? It was alright when it first came out, but I haven't really played it at all since. Maybe i'll give it another shot and see if it's improved much.

Still the same old boring game it was when it was released. I find it funny that we can watch US soldiers get killed but we cant shoot at them. Thats what makes Counter-Strike so great... you can be the terrorist.

Last edited:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
nah man... DoD was awesome in the good ole beta days, but now it sucks. :( they killed that game just like CS got killed outside of beta days. MoH:AA is a badass game though, i was addicted to that for a while!

damn, i really need to get out of this thread. :D

BTW... Finch - What it is to Burn

rust0r

Established Member
gotta hate that, thats another reason why i hate the radio! at the beginning and end of every song it should say or some organized shit like that

anyways, the song is finch - what it is to burn

XavierX

Established Member
nah man... DoD was awesome in the good ole beta days, but now it sucks. :( they killed that game just like CS got killed outside of beta days.

Yeah im getting sick of the big companies buying out the good mods. They took DoD and now DC away from me... getting real old real fast.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by XavierX
Yeah im getting sick of the big companies buying out the good mods. They took DoD and now DC away from me... getting real old real fast.

I know it sucks dude, but get used to it. If a co thinks they can make money off of it...they will offer just about any price...just more big business taking over everything...

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
killabyte - If you use xfire at all you can always see me on there...I goto a lot of servers. There are a lot of nubs in these servers and I have to hop around to find good players.

xfire: sherman2k2

afro

Why?
Established Member
nah man... DoD was awesome in the good ole beta days, but now it sucks. :( they killed that game just like CS got killed outside of beta days. MoH:AA is a badass game though, i was addicted to that for a while!

damn, i really need to get out of this thread. :D

BTW... Finch - What it is to Burn

I used to 0wn DoD, I was a top 5 player in USA...a bunch of guys I knew from DoD are playing Invite COD now and going to CPL for it....I personally hate CoD...

-fro

ALLTHATISMAN

Established Member
Just curious, what video card are you running/processor? The video had some awesome kills but it seemed sort of choppy in parts(not the video itself). Anyway good vid, and BTW Doom 3 8/04. nuff said.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by ALLTHATISMAN
Just curious, what video card are you running/processor? The video had some awesome kills but it seemed sort of choppy in parts(not the video itself). Anyway good vid, and BTW Doom 3 8/04. nuff said.
I run a P4 2.8Ghz. I also run a ATI 8500DV video card because I do video editing but it works well with video games. I run the game at 125fps because it helps me jump higher, its some kind of glitch. The video holds almost a constant 30fps during the recording. At one time that I know of it dropped to 25fps because of a grenade exploding. But thats because of the program forcing the recording at 30fps. So yea it sometimes can be a bit choppy but thats going to happen. Even in my other version of it at high definition 60fps it gets a little choppy when grenades blow up.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by ALLTHATISMAN

The stuttering was most likely from the individual's demo not of the playback and capture that was made for the video itself.

Also, I'm looking forward more to HL2 then D3.

-fro

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by afro
The stuttering was most likely from the individual's demo not of the playback and capture that was made for the video itself.

Also, I'm looking forward more to HL2 then D3.

-fro
That is as well true. I got the demos from other members who all don't actually run 125fps. I know of one for sure that only runs the default 85fps. And one of them runs upwards of 280fps.

afro

Why?
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
That is as well true. I got the demos from other members who all don't actually run 125fps. I know of one for sure that only runs the default 85fps. And one of them runs upwards of 280fps.

Yah, I made a video for DoD back in the day(Was deleted on hard-drive crash =/ ), not much you can do when things start to lag.

So are you involved in Invite leagues or w/invite clans within CoD?? Do you know of a clan called "NT" negative tension. I think those crazy Canadians are using the old tag from DoD....not sure... Xormm I know is one of them..possibly JakeLD / h4xtr1x/..ring a bell at all?!?

Last edited:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
This coming season we will be CAL-Main and TWL-Alpha and we are already UGS-Pro. All three of those classes in those leagues are the professional classes. There aren't any Invite classes for CoD because its still fairly new. Yes we know nT. The leader was Try.Again who is actually ex-WoW. He was the one that taught me how to snipe. nT has since broke up though. It is now called something else but I haven't talked to Try.Again in awhile. I need to give him a shout. We have scrimmed them many times and it hasn't been very pretty for them.

umustdv8

Established Member
Cool vid. I haven't gamed in a while, but I'm going to get Doom3 and I'm sure I'll build a new system for it :-(

Users who are viewing this thread