burke985

Established Member
19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear

20150407_142813_zpsi4ngzadr.jpgut

IMG_20150407_151552_zpsdijekqho.jpg

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
great looking wheel, your car looks awesome man! what tires? and sizes?

burke985

Established Member
Thanks guys , I have Bridgestone Potenza S04 pole positions on them right now 255/40 19 fronts and 285/35 19 rears. When I wear the rears out I'll probably get a set of re-11's next. I gotta have a street tire as this is my DD.

burke985

Established Member
Oh and I weighed them and the rears were 27lbs and the fronts were 24.5 if anyone is curious about that. Was trying to post a couple more shots but photobucket is acting weird

Last edited:

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member
Thanks guys , I have Bridgestone Potenza S04 pole positions on them right now 255/40 19 fronts and 285/35 19 rears. When I wear the rears out I'll probably get a set of re-11's next. I gotta have a street tire as this is my DD.

I'm likely picking up 285/35/19 Pole Positions all around. Any reason why you'd change to re-11, not enough traction? General impressions of the S-04's?

burke985

Established Member
I'm likely picking up 285/35/19 Pole Positions all around. Any reason why you'd change to re-11, not enough traction? General impressions of the S-04's?

Yeah they are supposed to be pretty sticky for a street tire. I've been very pleased with the S04 but asking a street tire to contain 622rwhp is asking a lot lol. I would be just putting them on the rears but my impressions of the pole positions are good ,they handle well and are a smooth riding tire and would not hesitate to buy them again I'm just curious about the re-11's . I can't ride around on drag radials as sometimes I have to drive 200+ miles to work.

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member
Good call. I'd only be taxing them with around 400 wheel so I'm mainly focused on handling. Appreciate your impressions.

AMWill

19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear

View attachment 39167ut

Burke,

It's not often that a picture leaves me speechless! These look absolutely great!

It makes me itch to get them on my car even more, I have a set waiting for the pot-holes (or craters) in PA to be filled in a little more and then mine are popping on!

I went with a 20x8.5/10 set with a 275 up front and a 305 in the back, I can't wait!

Once again, your car looks great! Let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will

burke985

Established Member
Those are my fav wheels for this car, love it!

Thank you sir !!

Burke,

It's not often that a picture leaves me speechless! These look absolutely great!

It makes me itch to get them on my car even more, I have a set waiting for the pot-holes (or craters) in PA to be filled in a little more and then mine are popping on!

I went with a 20x8.5/10 set with a 275 up front and a 305 in the back, I can't wait!

Once again, your car looks great! Let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will

Very nice they will look great i assure you , think i looked at 1000 set of wheels my brain was hurting from the indecisiveness and these gave me the balance of looks and the weight i was trying to shoot for as i wanted to go no more that 27 lbs on rear and these hit that on the nose. American Muscle provided good customer service as two were damaged in shipping and they sent two more out to replace the next day but they were worth the wait. Thanks and good luck with you car.

AMWill

Thank you sir !!

Very nice they will look great i assure you , think i looked at 1000 set of wheels my brain was hurting from the indecisiveness and these gave me the balance of looks and the weight i was trying to shoot for as i wanted to go no more that 27 lbs on rear and these hit that on the nose. American Muscle provided good customer service as two were damaged in shipping and they sent two more out to replace the next day but they were worth the wait. Thanks and good luck with you car.

That's what we're here for Burke, I'm so glad that you are satisfied.

Here is how my 2014 sits right now:

experts%20shoot_zpsuz0qtrfj.jpg

I think a set of Zevens will really make her pop!

Let me know if you need anything.

-Will

burke985

Established Member
Moar pics !!

Finally got another pic to stick of a front side shot

That's what we're here for Burke, I'm so glad that you are satisfied.

Here is how my 2014 sits right now:

experts%20shoot_zpsuz0qtrfj.jpg

I think a set of Zevens will really make her pop!

Let me know if you need anything.

-Will

Very nice , be sure to post up some pics when you get them on id love to see them. I could not really find any pics of these cars with Zevens on when i was looking glad i went with my gut on it.

AMWill

Finally got another pic to stick of a front side shot

Very nice , be sure to post up some pics when you get them on id love to see them. I could not really find any pics of these cars with Zevens on when i was looking glad i went with my gut on it.

So am I :)

Will do Burke! I will definitely have some pictures loaded.

keep up the great work with your build and let me know if you need anything!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread