MMD Matte Black Tail Light Trim 10-12

sloppymax

Established Member
Up for sale is a BNIB set of MMD matte black tail light trim for 2010-2012 Mustang GT/V6 as well as GT500 of the same years and the 2012 Boss. I picked these up from AM a few months back when they were running a sale. Looks like they are currently on sale for $59.99 from AM so how about $55 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US.

The trim has only been removed from the bubble wrap and held up to my lights. The 3m tape is intact everywhere and not even a corner has been lifted. This set also has the vertical 3m tape where as earlier versions did not include those. Original package also has straight forward instructions as well as the alcohol pads.

I use UPS ground for shipping. I have positive feedback on this site as well as many more on my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org under the same user name. I accept Paypal and I do not ask for it to be sent as a gift nor am I worried about recouping the 3% charge. As soon as the payment clears my account, I will ship that same day. Thank you for looking and PM me for Paypal address.

CAM00017_zps8b781665.gif

CAM00018_zps90e394bd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread