MM vs. 350+ V-8 S10 Chevy Truck

Glenn Ford

Atlanta Trilogy #1
Established Member
I have several more of these videos. My main intent is to just inject some interest and activity in MM the forum and not to promote my MM. I really like this web site and the MM forum. It just needs to grow and have more activity. I have a neat video running laps on Road Atlanta with two new 427R Roush Mustangs. Not a promotion - just entertainment value. If you would like it posted it will take me some time to edit it right for the site.

Honestly, I didn't think I had a chance against this S-10. It had a wicked wild cam in it that could barely idle. After the race I tried to see what he was running, but he was not in a very friendly mood. Someone said it was a bored and storked 350 maybe a 383??

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dbb7c551-2fd7-4c10-98c1-99f5006f6f75.htm

Glenn :burnout:

Fatal Strike

660rwhp... ACEKIKR
Established Member
My Dad just bought a MM... awesome car, he is very interested in modding after riding in my Cobra... I would actualy like to ask you a few questions about these cars if you don't mid Glenn.. thats a sweet car you got there man..

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Fatal, very simple bolt ons will make these big bad 4 door's quicker. Most of us go for: 4.10's, tune, CAI and full exhaust. Those right there should get you to the 13's. Then of course........there's boost.

Users who are viewing this thread