MM toelink suggested shims for outer tie rod.

Storm728

Established Member
picked up the full mm toe link kit and the instructions provide a base point for the inner spacer settings but no indication whatsoever for the outer end. i know measured bumpsteer adjustment must be done to get it right but im wondering if anyone has any experience with a baseline to start at while i drive the car before i get the cars bumspteer adjusted. rear suspension mods are just poly diff, subframe bushings hr race springs and the toe links

Storm728

Established Member
bump i know getting any direction may be a longshot but im going to have to drive the car for a few days before i get it aligned

shurur

Established Member
I'd look at the FTBR site instructions....kit may be a bit different. but instructions should help.

94slowbra1

Established Member
I just installed the MM kit myself and had the same question. I call MM tech and was told just what the instructions state, use the largest spacer left and that is your starting point. I bought the bump steer gauge so I guess I'll be using it soon. Read those instructions and it seems very time consuming but I guess its worth it.

Storm728

Established Member
I just installed the MM kit myself and had the same question. I call MM tech and was told just what the instructions state, use the largest spacer left and that is your starting point. I bought the bump steer gauge so I guess I'll be using it soon. Read those instructions and it seems very time consuming but I guess its worth it.

yea they provide the base setting for the inward ends but no reference whatsoever for the outers.... so im running a .6 shim and the end bolt on the outside and that definitely cant be close to correct

Users who are viewing this thread