MM SFC and Kenny Brown Extereme Matrix Brace

Kool03Vert

Can you say HEMI?
Established Member
Can I use the Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Brace and Jacking Rails with Maximum Motorsports Full Lenght SFC's?

Eddie :bash:

astippich

Established Member
I know a mechanic in my area who is going to try this. I will let ya know the results when he's done.

jimwood

Established Member
So you dont bend up the jack points. The SFC are too far to get a jack under, especially on a lowered car.

ModsAway

Established Member
jimwood said:
So you dont bend up the jack points. The SFC are too far to get a jack under, especially on a lowered car.

Thats why I back the car onto small ramps then get the lift arms under the car, not much extra work.

dakota318

Banned
Get a scissor jack out from your truck and twist up a few turns, then slide the jack underneath.

Kool03Vert

Can you say HEMI?
Established Member
Sounds good, but what happens when it have to do it on the road? Other people may not be as discriminating as I am when it comes to my car. I had them installed today at SRC Racing in Boca Raton, Fl. Several Mustang race cars there including Darrell Petersen's and Cindy Crawford's.

Eddie

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
jacking rails are worth it in and of themselves.

if you're looking at MM+KB combo, instead try Global West (my choice) or Hans Racecraft. But there's no law that says you cant tie jacking rails into the mm subs. not yet, anyway...

ive stiffened the chassis with the global west subs, the mm 4pt kmember brace, and the kenny brown street cage. feels like a mercedes now.

Last edited:

SteveB99

Established Member
Kool03Vert, did you have the KB stuff installed with the MM SFCs? If so, did you have the MMs already in... notice a difference?

Kool03Vert

Can you say HEMI?
Established Member
I already had MM full length SFC's. I put on the jacking rails yesterday and the car even feels stiffer :burnout: .

Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread