MM&FF's all Fox Mustang Performance issue is out

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
MM&FF's all fox Mustang Performance issue just came out. Pretty stoked to see an all fox mustang issue from this magazine again, and the fact fact that my car is on the cover makes it that much cooler!

E8CBA6BF-4431-4EB3-8440-40FD37CE5587-212-0000000672079BCA.jpg

Don't forget to check this out in your local store. :beer:

brgrenier

Established Member
is it on shelves yet? Or is there any place online where you can just buy it? Or any previous issues?

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
It's been in my local stores since this past Friday. It's a special edition issue, so look for it next to this month's standard issue. The special issues come out from time to time and this is the first special edition issue they've released covering foxes, as far as I know.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. congrats ross. cesar takes amazing pics! :beer:

im wondering if this will come in the mail (via subscription) or if ill have to go hunt one down somewhere.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
wow. congrats ross. cesar takes amazing pics! :beer:

im wondering if this will come in the mail (via subscription) or if ill have to go hunt one down somewhere.

Thanks Steve! Cesar takes some amazing pics, and you sell some sweet wheels.

From what I've read on their Facebook page, it will be on news stands only. Happy hunting:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive been looking for it with no luck so far. if anyone finds one and can grab me a clean copy and ship it to me that would be great. :beer:

ill pay for the mag and shipping of course

tyler97

congrats, but i heard the issue wasnt the best, as far as it just articles out of the reg magazine.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
congrats, but i heard the issue wasnt the best, as far as it just articles out of the reg magazine.

Thanks! Have you gotten a chance to look over the issue? I'm sure the editorial staff would be receptive to any feedback regarding this, or any other, issue they've published.

Users who are viewing this thread