MM&FF Project car info, timeslips & video

Coonsnake

Established Member
Ok guys I know some people have been very interested in us showing our time slips of this incredible 60 ft. Heck I was even skeptical till we backed it up. This is on 100% stock suspension just as if you drove it off the dealership.
Here is a quick video, not much quality because it was with a cell phone
MM&FF Project Car, 100% Factory Suspension - YouTube
Stalled up to around 2000 rpms
slip1_zpsdb08befb.jpg

slip2_zpsa2809bd6.jpg

Straight off the trailer with no stall in it, just checking to see if the track was there.
slip3_zpsb132b48a.jpg

Here is a picture of the car and our NMRA race number 8116 that matches the slips:burnout:
car1_zps21242ac1.jpg

Simple under hood shot
motor1_zps3b21bca5.jpg

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Awesome times! Is that with the front swaybar in place? Also is the car stock ride height with stock springs? What converter?

Very nice!

Last edited:

Coonsnake

Established Member
Didn't mention it, but that was stock 3.15 gear also. I wonder how much power we would gain by adding a set of headers?

Coonsnake

Established Member
Awesome times! Is that with the front swaybar in place? Also is the car stock ride height with stock springs? What converter?

Swaybar still in place and stock springs. This car's suspension is exactly how we drove it from the dealership. This is a Precision convertor with a custom BTS stall/flash. I can give you guys contact info if you are interested in this convertor.

+1 on the rockin' 60'! You are making the MM&FF car look bad! They need to publish some updates.

Not sure which car you are referring too, this is the MM&FF project car. The February edition has the latest mods we done to the car to run these times

Awesome! What's all done to the car?

Roush TVS, VMP ported elbow, CJ monoblade t/b, JLT 123mm cold air kit, Roush BAP, ID1000s, 69mm blower pulley, Precision/BTS convertor, MBRP 3'' manifold back street series exhaust, Ford racing 9.5:1 aluminator crate engine, Axle exchange driveshaft, 6 point cage, Bogarts with MT pro radials and MH front runners, and of course a custom Lund Racing tune on the old URT advance fuel.

Coonsnake

Established Member
If we run coyote modified we will have to make a quick switch to c16, E85 may be an option tho for street duty

Users who are viewing this thread