MM&FF Exclusive Bullitt Photo Shoot

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
Thanks for adding the link. The car is pretty nice when you consider what you are getting at a reasonable price tag. Provided dealers don't mark it up!

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
so take a mustang GT and debadge it, paint it shit green, put the V6 model grill in it and you get..........................that.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member

G. El Dorado

Established Member
wow 288 hp?

Seems kinda high. Shelby GT's with the same exact parts have been dynoing in the 270's and they're rated 5hp higher.

Eh either way still a complete turd for a 2008 performance car with a V8.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
im sorry but the challenger is believed to have 400+ HP the other old school dodge is said to have 600 with all the upgrades. Chevy is going to have more power..and ontop of all this, the charger is getting redone...

wtf is ford thinking? seriously. 288HP for a legendary mustang. stop being gay and give it at least 390 NA

TClark22

Established Member
you guys make me laugh...

what was the 01 bullit? a GT painted green with a few suspension and bolt on parts...

whats the 08 bullit? a GT painted green with a few suspension and bolt ons...

whats there to bitch about?

omg omg chevy is making 4 million horsepower...and? thats why ford made the GT500 although it aint that fast since it weighs so much but thats it

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i guess the new Bullitt wont be catching the new Challenger in the re-make of the movie "Bullitt" :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread