MM CC plate strut spacing

Termilvr

Established Member
So the instructions call for 2 long and 1 short ontop and 1 short spacer on the bottom for aftermarket springs. But i have steeda x2 ball joints so that will create a greater distance so will i have to put all the spacers on the top to make up for that distance? I am wondering if that will cause clearance issues with the hood and the strut shaft.

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
So the instructions call for 2 long and 1 short ontop and 1 short spacer on the bottom for aftermarket springs. But i have steeda x2 ball joints so that will create a greater distance so will i have to put all the spacers on the top to make up for that distance? I am wondering if that will cause clearance issues with the hood and the strut shaft.

Email MM tech. They are awesome to deal with and will be able to answer any question you could imagine.

Termilvr

Established Member
Mm tech said to use stock spring height spacing but that doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

shurur

Established Member
For what it's worth..I replaced my ball joints with steeda x2 and left my struts spacers where they were. no problems...

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
For what it's worth..I replaced my ball joints with steeda x2 and left my struts spacers where they were. no problems...

I have a steeda bump steer kit for the front and MM CC plates and Coilovers. Used the same instructions I read from them, will check the exact setup again tomorrow if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread