MM C/C plates, MM FLSFC's, SD 60-lb injectors

Sethsual

Established Member
Brand new, never-installed C/C plates from Maximum Motorsports. Model MMCC0304. These are the powder-coated black ones. SOLD
Brand new, never-installed full-length subframe connectors from Maximum Motorsports. Model MMFL-5PC. These are the powder-coated black ones. KEEPING
Eight (8) Siemens Deka EV1 60-lb/630cc injectors with adapters. Used for approximately 3,000 miles. Model 107961. These are plug-and-play for the 03/04 Cobra's. SOLD

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Before low-balling, please consider that I was originally going to ask more. I will come down on the prices, but may then require PP fees and/or shipping, so what's the point of even trying? ;-) If you'd like pics of the C/C's or FLSFC's, you can find them on Lethal's site as I have no intentions of opening the boxes.

PM or text 316-371-5447

55CR7Os.png

HtmPF70.png

nLz2KQ0.png

bhEO4NA.png

Last edited:

Sethsual

Established Member
Please, take a moment to read what I have written in the above post; do not ask questions which I've already explained just to have something to ask. Either you want the items at the prices listed, or you don't. If you low-ball, I will ask that you pay shipping, which will bring the price back up to my asking price. Defeats the purpose, right? -So don't bother. Also, since two people neglected to read the above post and asked anyways, I will attach pictures of my C/C's and FLSFC's, for all the good it'll do. :bash:

m2UiG5P.png

pBgWnUd.jpg

Sethsual

Established Member
Bump for a price drop; I'm not looking to sit on these, and you'd be hard pressed to find similar items at these prices. Also, the C/C's are already en route to the buyer!

Users who are viewing this thread