MM 4 Point Roll Bar for Verts

USBlueStage2

Established Member
How are you liking the GT500?

:banana: :pepper: :-D

Nothin' but net! Love it. Havent really pushed it to the limit yet. . . there is a new road course that opened nearby (englishtown), one of these days I am going to take it there for a day of race school.

The flat black would have been perfect with the '03. Somebody is going to be happy when they take this off my hands.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
as far as shipping goes, you could try and ship it via a freight company. Have it shrink wrapped to a pallet. I don't know rates or anything, but I shipped a racing go kart frame that way.

USBlueStage2

Established Member
as far as shipping goes, you could try and ship it via a freight company. Have it shrink wrapped to a pallet. I don't know rates or anything, but I shipped a racing go kart frame that way.

Yeah, but are you interested in the bar?

20psirabbit

Established Member
bump for a great seller, i bought some 00r brakes from him and it couldn't have gone smoother, i'd be buying this bar if it were closer to me :beer:

USBlueStage2

Established Member
^ Thanks for the props. . . good thing is, it doesnt take up much space. . . someday someone will take it off my hands. Its a great piece, just dont have the car anymore. :banana:

516powerhouse

Established Member
IS there a number I can reach you at I would like to buy it from u in the next few days im in Long island

Users who are viewing this thread