mixing AFS wheels with stockers??

Boosted0range

Established Member
So afs has both the 17x9 and the 17x10.5's plus the same in the 18's for sale again.....I tried to search on here but never came up with a solid answer....

Are we under the conclusion that You cannot successfully pull off two front stock 04 cobra wheels, and two 17x10.5 rears from afs because they arent exactally perfect?...that the only way it would look right is to stay stock or have all 4 afs wheels the whole way around?

Sorry if this question is played out, but im dying to get some 10.5's out back and dont want to spend the money on 4 wheels.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
The only difference you will notice is the center caps are flush on the stockers and slightly recessed on the AFS.

Boosted0range

Established Member
hmm...guy on the phone from afs said they ordered a bunch of them...and dont have many left, either he wants my money today and is just being smart with his marketing, or maybe they're actually being bought up. he quoted me 274 for the 03 chromies 17x10.5 a piece, without tires, so for two of them plus shipping im looking at 600 bucks, and no tires. hmm

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I had stock 17 chrome up front with 17x10.5s in the rear...only difference was the rear center caps sat in just a tad. Looking at them, they look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread