Mitsubishi Evolution 9 MR SE

abazaba410

Established Member
Well the time has come for me to part ways with my Evo. It has been a blast, but I'm a sucker. Got engaged in December and in order to clear up my debts and free up some cash I'll be getting rid of my Evo. Unless some one wants to buy some comics or old trading cards lol.

2006 Evo 9 MR SE
Tarmac Black
75,400 miles
2nd owner (I purchased in April 2012)
Car has always been garage kept.
Has seen 3 winters (including this one)
It is my DD so mileage will rise.
Clean Title - NO Accidents
Yes I have a Lien on the Car
Interior: 8 out of 10
Exterior: 7.5 out of 10

I am very anal so I will disclose why my ratings are "slightly above average". There is a thin scratch about 3 inches long in the dash. The first owner tried to transport the exhaust inside the car. Driver seat has a little bit of leather cracking, even though I treat it, it's not perfect. Other than that the interior is mint. The exterior has 2 dings that are small but I will point them out. The front wheel wells suck, I planned on replacing them. I ran 19s for a summer and they rubbed if I cut the wheel too hard. Rims have a little curb rash. Front lip has a tiny gap between it and the bumper due to a bad bracket. The car is clean and if I didn't disclose this info I doubt anyone would notice. But I want to be as upfront as possible.

Stock parts.... Ya I have some, and they will be included. I have a lot of quality parts on the car, and don't think anyone will go back to stock. I am including an extra trans also that works perfect, the stock MR Bilstein set up, and whatever I can find. View attachment 106577View attachment 106578View attachment 106579View attachment 106580View attachment 106581

Have I raced the car? No just finished it in the fall. This means I have no 1/4 mile times or kill stories on the street. Power wise the car is at 460awhp on the VD. I was going to switch to SD and get a tubular manifold, but I probably will include then in the sale. All major work was completed by MitsuJoe or Antilag Racing. I did do some minor bolt ons but that's it.

Price wise is $23,500. If it is too high for your liking please skip over this thread. I'm just asking what I feel is a fair price for a quality car. If you want more pics just ask. Any questions feel free to ask. I think I covered the major stuff.

Mods -@ 55,703 Miles
Aem truboost
Aem oil temp
Aem wideband
Aem Fpr
Aem fuel rail
FIC 1100 injectors
Walbro 400 LP
Slim fan
Mishimoto radiator
Aem 5.2 bar map sensor
Torq solutions front mount
Apr head studs
Titanium shift knob
42 draft gauge pod
Kelford 272
Kigley valve springs and retainers
PPI intake
Ets 3.5 ic and pipes
Tial Qr with stock set up
Spoolin Up COP
Perrin rear sway
Perrin end links
Russell brake lines
Curt Brown intake mani
Full blown tb
@ 63,281 miles
Act monolock
Act xdss
Tre 6 speed
Tial Mvr Wg
Buschur Hta35r kit
Ams shifter bushings
White line Center Roll kit
Torque Solutions Radiator brackets
Gtspec radiator cooling plate
Buschur cam sensor shield
RS trunk bar
Buschur manifold shield
@ 69,624
Omni 4 bar
BR S3 head (BR dual stainless steel valve springs, BR titanium retainers, BR .5mm over vales, BR port and polish, bronze valve guides, iconel exhaust valves)
Tomei test pipe (heat wrapped)
Gtspec rear strut bar
Bilstein HD shocks
HKS titanium cat back

Walk Around
View My Video

Users who are viewing this thread