Missing gas pedal

JohnnyMystic

Established Member
I recently bought a '96 mystic and the gas pedal is missing. I've been trying to find an actual pedal online but all I can seem to find are pedal covers. Can someone please help? The gas pedal assembly is still there, the pedal is just completely gone!

MysticChaos

Established Member
Have you tried looking on Craigslist for someone parting an sn95 or your local wrecking yard? I doubt there's much difference if any between a v6, a gt, or a cobra gas pedal.

tinosc281

Established Member
gas pedal

I recently bought a '96 mystic and the gas pedal is missing. I've been trying to find an actual pedal online but all I can seem to find are pedal covers. Can someone please help? The gas pedal assembly is still there, the pedal is just completely gone!

I have a pedal for you.50 dollars shipped to you.

tinosc281

Established Member
just the pedal with the mounting bracket and plastic pedal pad.i can take a picture .send me your email.

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
those are just covers for the pedals.he is missing the whole pedal.covers don't work without the pedal

It's not just a cover. It is the whole peddle. I know this because you can see it in the product photos and I also have this peddle set in my own car. Only the brake and clutch portions are covers. He stated he already has the arm for the gas peddle so this will set him up with all he needs.

JohnnyMystic

Established Member
It's not just a cover. It is the whole peddle. I know this because you can see it in the product photos and I also have this peddle set in my own car. Only the brake and clutch portions are covers. He stated he already has the arm for the gas peddle so this will set him up with all he needs.
Thanks for the help, will be ordering these soon!

Users who are viewing this thread