Missile Defence does/would it make you feel safe?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If we never use it people will bitch at all the money spent. If we don't make it and we have a rouge nation or terror cell missilize a city people will bitch our gov't didn't take care of the people and should hang themselves. In these times I'd feel better knowing we had the additional protection.

It's like a gun it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

03gtcoupe

Banned
If we had this technology, and it worked right, I think it would be one of the greatest things to happen to this country. It would change how we deal with international realations. I say we must do this!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We got to do something since Canada seems to want all the bennies without supporting the costs. We love them mooches anyway.

JerseySVT

Established Member
DaleM said:
If we never use it people will bitch at all the money spent. If we don't make it and we have a rouge nation or terror cell missilize a city people will bitch our gov't didn't take care of the people and should hang themselves. In these times I'd feel better knowing we had the additional protection.

It's like a gun it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

^^^^I feel the same.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
It is a complicated system and takes time to perfect. With a little more time the glitches will get worked and the country will be a safer place. Also, the technology being developed and infrastructure being built can be applied to other threats. Although there have been a few disappointments lately I am confident it will be perfected. Lets not forget this is a developmental program. Nothing works the very first time flawlessly.

You have to look at missle defense as part of the big picture. I agree a country would be a fool to launch a missle at us, but if it happened even if by accident the 911 economy slump would look like nothing. I think it's a great insurance policy protecting our future.

Users who are viewing this thread