Miss the 03 10th so much but still beat a Camaro

mattletourneau

Established Member
Unfortunately I no longer have the COBRA but I still have the itch to stomp on it (that is in my Maxima) but it certainly isn't the same. It seems like that last three weeks since I sold it I am seeing all the cars I wish I would have seen when I still owned the black 10th vert. Damn I miss that car!

This morning on my way to work so Chevy Camaro wanna be fast car guy was making some noise with his aftermarket exhaust in a newer Camaro so I thought what the heck. He actually egged me on to race with my new 04 Maxima and I beat him. I thought it was extremely funny but what would have been more funny is if I still had the COBRA. His girlfriend would have definitely dumped the poor guy. Moral of the story is don't egg the guy next to you one just because he now drives a 4 door sedan especially if you are driving a slow ass Camaro wanna be COBRA. I think Camaro's are so incredible ugly to.

COBRA's rule!

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
I wouldnt know what to do with this awesome car.. best thing i have ever done is buy this fast ass.. cool ass car!!

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread