Misfire at idle and under load....no codes

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Happy to report the Cobra is now running on all cylinders. Replaced the #2 cylinder injector this morning, and all is well.

Thanks again to all the advice and info! Have a great Monday afternoon everyone!

joe111599

Established Member
Thats crazy because it's the same injector that went out on mine. I was able to get the injector out without taking off the manifold tho...somehow. lol.

Now....since I swapped out the first bad injector....MORE started going out. I'd say about 30 days after I replaced the bad one, I started having the same issue with other injectors so I ended up buying a used set of the newer Bosch 24# injectors(4 hole). Now it's really good! FINALLY!

Hope others don't start going out on you as well. :(

Glad the trick I told you to try worked! Someone else on here told me how to do that back when mine was running like crap and I found the #2 injector was dead as crap! :eek:

Last edited:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Thats crazy because it's the same injector that went out on mine. I was able to get the injector out without taking off the manifold tho...somehow. lol.

Now....since I swapped out the first bad injector....MORE started going out. I'd say about 30 days after I replaced the bad one, I started having the same issue with other injectors so I ended up buying a used set of the newer Bosch 24# injectors(4 hole). Now it's really good! FINALLY!

Hope others don't start going out on you as well. :(

Glad the trick I told you to try worked! Someone else on here told me how to do that back when mine was running like crap and I found the #2 injector was dead as crap! :eek:

Yikes I hope this gets me by for a little while! Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread