Misc. stuff f/s

Janstang

Established Member
2001 Cobra heads, cams not included, cam journals all look good, also need the passage plugs which you can transfer from your existing heads.--$225+shipping.

2001 COP's-$75+shipping

NOS kit#05115-2 Includes everything except the fitting for the nozzle to thread into(NOS sells it), and it doesn't come with the inline fuel pump. Do the kit correctly and install a good intank pump for no worries. I have the install manuals to do the install on a 96-98 Cobra and to install it on a 5.0L(86-93)engine. $250+shipping

2001 Mustang Cobra steering wheel and good airbag, charcoal gray in color, in excellent condition. $150+shipping.

Last edited:

autosay97

Established Member
Interested in the steering wheel and airbag bud. Pm me a bottom dollar shipped price on it please.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Janstang

Established Member
These were my original set off my car with approx. 18,000 miles.. I was saving them as a back-up set if anything ever happened to my race heads. I'm now running this 5.4L w/GT(supercar) heads, so these aren't needed. Only thing you'll need are the passage plugs and whichever cams you want to run.

drabadue

Established Member
These were my original set off my car with approx. 18,000 miles.. I was saving them as a back-up set if anything ever happened to my race heads. I'm now running this 5.4L w/GT(supercar) heads, so these aren't needed. Only thing you'll need are the passage plugs and whichever cams you want to run.

Sounds good. I am trying to find a set of 03/04 heads, but if my plans fall through, I will be barking up your tree on these heads.

-Darren

98mark8lsc

Established Member
I need the plastic trim piece that attaches to the back of the steering wheel. If memory serves me, I think it's held on by 2 small screws. Would you be willing to sell just that piece? I've needed it for a long time now. I've installed an FR500 steering wheel on my Mark VIII, and the Mark VIII piece doesn't attach the same way as the Mustang piece does...

Users who are viewing this thread