Misc Parts FS...

BLWN32V

Established Member
Everything must go... Im located in Northern Virginia. Shipping not included but will ship for extra $$

-Built Shortblock $1000
Teksid Aluminum block bored .20 over, Manley Billet Rods, Forged dished pistons 9.25:1 CR, Knife-edged forged crankshaft, ARP hardware. Less than 3k miles on this motor!!! Needs new Crankshaft! Estimated re-build cost $1600 from a company in PA

-Cobra "B" Heads Make Offer, ported with 1mm Oversized Manley valves

-97 Cobra SHM modified short runner intake w/top hat $450 port matched to my heads, needs oval style throttle body.

-IMRC composite Deletes $50

-Steeda High Flow Fuel Rails 96-98 Cobra $100

-Stage 2 modified FPDM $150

-MRT Gauge Cluster fits 99-04 GT $200

-Autometer Dual Gauge Pod w autometer phantom fuel press and boost gauges $150

-03/04 style Valve Covers $150

-Deep Dish Cobra R wheels 17X9 17X10.5 $650
345/40/17 Toyo TQ Drag radials out back!!! 50% tread left
drivers side front tire is a falken brand (2k miles on it) , passenger side is sumitomo (good tread)

-A pillar 3 Gauge pod $40

-2 Moroso 3" Spiral Flow Mufflers (brand new) $100

-Universal 3" X pipe kit (brand new) $100

-Reichard Racing 3.0" KB pulley $120

Pics available for everything listed! PM for pics please

Last edited:

BLWN32V

Established Member
The valve covers are currently painted krinkle black. Yes there are scratches but you can use a scuff pad or some steel wool to take the paint and scraches out and powder coat them or repaint them. I may just repaint them if I have time.

I have pics upon request

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
The valve covers are currently painted krinkle black. Yes there are scratches but you can use a scuff pad or some steel wool to take the paint and scraches out and powder coat them or repaint them. I may just repaint them if I have time.

I have pics upon request

umm don't you remember that I purchased among other things (non of which I got) from you these covers, and then after a months or more of issues and excuses you claimed you couldn't sell me the valve covers cuz they were too scratched up, and then that you didn't want to leave the heads unprotected....but now they are scratched ok enough to sell for 150 bucks??? :??:

I purchased it back in January and when it came time to collect you had every excuse why you couldn't perform...I did not leave bad feedback as I figured shit happens and you refunded my money albeit after having the cash 4 four months. Paid January refunded Mid April...:dw:

COME ON DUDE??? I am calling you out after all the crap excuses you came out with I am not letting you just get buy....if they were so damn scratched up how are they worth 150 bucks now....bullshit and I have all the PMs to prove it :fm:

BLWN32V

Established Member
umm don't you remember that I purchased among other things (non of which I got) from you these covers, and then after a months or more of issues and excuses you claimed you couldn't sell me the valve covers cuz they were too scratched up, and then that you didn't want to leave the heads unprotected....but now they are scratched ok enough to sell for 150 bucks??? :??:

I purchased it back in January and when it came time to collect you had every excuse why you couldn't perform...I did not leave bad feedback as I figured shit happens and you refunded my money albeit after having the cash 4 four months. Paid January refunded Mid April...:dw:

COME ON DUDE??? I am calling you out after all the crap excuses you came out with I am not letting you just get buy....if they were so damn scratched up how are they worth 150 bucks now....bullshit and I have all the PMs to prove it :fm:
You are right, I did tell you that and I have the pm's as well. You were refunded weren't you??? I also told you that I had a misprint on the price and you were getting a heck of a deal. These were just recently removed from my heads so I listed them back up for sale. If you want, I will sell them back to you for the original price I said in the pm and I will repaint them. Not trying to rip anyone off.

You are right, stuff does happen and most of it was out of my control as I was on the road with work. You knew that and I didn't come in direct contact with my parts and didn't know the exact condition or any of that til I got back in mid march.

Users who are viewing this thread