Misc. parts for sale..

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
Listing for sale the following items all parts are either brand new never installed or installed and still in brand new condition.

Never installed Auto Meter Gauge pod for steering column. 99/04 SOLD Thanks TMSVT

Never installed Steeda 2pt Strut tower brace. 99/04 $75

Never installed CHE Performance Shock tower brace. 99/04 SOLD

Pics upon request, all parts located in Union Beach, NJ. Exit 117 on the GSP, Exit 11 off the NJTP. Willing to ship any item, at buyers cost.

Last edited:

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
images

SVECobraR

Established Member
Can you post a picture of the rims and tires. Also how much can you so for the sway bar and rear shock tower setup shipped to 90640?

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
Can you post a picture of the rims and tires. Also how much can you so for the sway bar and rear shock tower setup shipped to 90640?

I'll get you a quote. I pulled them from the listing for no other reason then stupid people. But I'll get you a price.

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
PM'd some of you, others are replied here. Sorry for the delay having some issues @ home and didn't check this thread.

Still interested.

I haven't gotten to get a quote for you yet. UPS want's me to bring a rim/tire to the store so they can get a better quote. I've gotta find a box big enough for the sways and such to fit in, in order to get the quote for those.

still have the steeda brace ?? u right in cheesquake >??

Sent you a PM.

Any pics of the 2 different tower braces?

I'll post them as soon as I can. They are BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED so you could just google the pics if you never saw either brace, but I'll take some pics if you'd like. Two others asked about each brace. They have got first bite on that. I'll keep you informed.

You still have the steering gauge pod??? Need one, LMK!!!

I've got someone else asking about that, he's got first bite then your up next.

Users who are viewing this thread