MIR Track Rental on Friday, 4/18/14 - SAVE THE DATE!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I am not going to be able to get away from work on Friday. Too much going on. Please remove me from the BBQ list. Can't wait to find out how people do!
I will be going on the 2nd and 3rd and have reserved a room.

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
I planned to go but my car is not ready and Tony decided not to work so I'm picking up the slack from his lazyness....

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I'm trying to update the attendance list but keep getting a database error and can't save change to the OP. Fortunately, the list here on SVTP is augmented by a growing list on facebook.

We have 8 racers who have notified me either here or via PM that they are not coming. We have 2 more that are a "maybe".

Our ability to have a consistently good turnout is how we maintain our relationship with the track.

Please help us keep our numbers up by inviting additional racers. Be sure they mention that they are "MACA Friends" at the gate.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I have received a number of inquiries about track prep. I have confirmed with MIR that we are prepping both lanes to 330 feet. Additionally, the entire track is in great shape from last weeks "Door Wars" event. Nice cool temps and no rain will give you a great opportunity for a new personal-best!

8URC6

God Bless America
Established Member
My work is not letting me off Friday, so i wont make it to the track rental to spectate, but i understand if u need me to send you the payment for the BBQ as you had a list of people who wanted it. let me know i can send paypal. Thanks

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The Friday evening MIR Speed Unlimited Midnight Madness & PSQ8 event has a $10 admission fee. MIR will collect $10 per person when you come in and give it back to you if you leave before 6 PM. That should be no problem since our rental is over at 5 PM. Just don't want you to have any surprises. Ben

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
This is the DA calculator based on Friday's MIR forecast:
DA based on forecast 041814 MIR.jpg

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
As I'm sitting here in my office on this fine day, I am thinking of you guys(and gals?) laying down the rubber up at MIR. Wish I could be there!

Users who are viewing this thread