MIR Track Rental on Friday, 10/18/13

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ben,

As always, game time decision. I will need to get some testing in before Imports vs Domestics in Outlaw trim. Right now the focus is seeing if I can get the car competitive for Bowling Green.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Trade ya my 17 stock fronts and 10.5 reps for those CCW's ;-) Lol just to add I will be on a completely new trans setup! Just can't say what yet? Muahhaha

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Looks like there will be quite a few people out there with fast cars. You guys take it easy on me, I havent been down the track since 07, lol.

Rob_03Mach

Established Member
If you can, def come join us Rob!

Ok...you twisted my arm...:) I ordered Weld RTS rims today....So, as of now I'm planning on making it....:banana:

Trade ya my 17 stock fronts and 10.5 reps for those CCW's ;-) Lol just to add I will be on a completely new trans setup! Just can't say what yet? Muahhaha

CCW's still for sale...and they will look sweet on your car, especially with the new trans setup...!:rockon:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Ok...you twisted my arm...:) I ordered Weld RTS rims today....So, as of now I'm planning on making it....:banana:

CCW's still for sale...and they will look sweet on your car, especially with the new trans setup...!:rockon:

Awesome! Glad to hear it Rob!

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member

CCW Oxford White SMOOOOOOKEN! but BA T-56>CCW's

Looks like there will be quite a few people out there with fast cars. You guys take it easy on me, I havent been down the track since 07, lol.
Don't worry I should see 600rwhp for MIR and i've never driven a stick car down the track! Or a IRS car for that matter! Should make things interesting. There is a time to learn and I believe this is It!

tj4891

Established Member
Don't worry I should see 600rwhp for MIR and i've never driven a stick car down the track! Or a IRS car for that matter! Should make things interesting. There is a time to learn and I believe this is It![/QUOTE]

damn, Excuses already ... that 400 hp coyote has him shaking .... lol

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Don't worry I should see 600rwhp for MIR and i've never driven a stick car down the track! Or a IRS car for that matter! Should make things interesting. There is a time to learn and I believe this is It!

damn, Excuses already ... that 400 hp coyote has him shaking .... lol[/QUOTE]

If Dave's not up for the task........ I'll be your huckleberry! :rolling::banana:

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
damn, Excuses already ... that 400 hp coyote has him shaking .... lol

If Dave's not up for the task........ I'll be your huckleberry! :rolling::banana:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha yea buddy! Im sure I'll catch on quick! Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread