Mir Poll For March

ATTENDING?

• Total voters

huntsman

Established Member
This is so i can get a general idea of how many people will come if i try to get a track rental in mid march. This goes along with the other thread. Thanks Guys! :beer::rockon:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Do you have to be a MACA member to attend?
Huntsman has been kind enough to include the MACA in this, but this is not a club event at all. The proposed event sounds like it's open to any and all.

Huntsman, we're able to get a great rate at MIR because we piggyback with the Eastern F-Body Association who has a long standing relationship with MIR. Probably going to be very difficult to duplicate that deal. We have two of these rentals per year and typically get 15 to 20 MACA Cobras to participate. Awesome events. If you could arrange for a March Saturday rental at MIR for $30 a car, there would probably be decent MACA interest in the event in the range of our EFA rentals. But, I think your original idea of hitting a March T & T for $30 would most likely be the most practical way to approach this.

We also have rental priviledges at Mason Dixon raceway with the Northern Virginia Mustang Club for 5 times during the year. These rentals are $50 per car if paid a week in advance and the first one of the year is April 19th. If you have a Mustang, we may be able to get you an invitation if you wanted to participate in this rental, along the same lines with your motorhome.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
still stuck at school but I plan on making a track event in the summer, there is still gonna be one in june or july like last year right?

Users who are viewing this thread