MIR or Lesner?

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
I was watching a document last nite on spike and Mir looked pretty good he is in alot better shape then his last fight and he looked pretty fast. Lesner looked really goofy when he was throwing punches in sparring. I think Mir has a good shot to beat him.

03MACH04SVT

MYSTICHROME
Established Member
i got my money on Mir.
Lesnar is supposedly a good wrestler and thats about it.
but i guess we'll have to wait and see how Lesnar does.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Mir hasn't looked good lately, and it'd be f'n hilarious to see a wrestler beat him.

Dusten

Established Member
i'm pretty stoked for the fight. I would like to see lesnar win, just for the wtf factor of it, but i doubt it.

trottlebody

Established Member
I think im going with Lesner, hes extremely athletic, powerful, and very focused (Hes not doing this for shits and giggles). Not to mention he has the ability to keep a cool head when the pressures on from his NCAA experience.

ModMike1572

Established Member
I hope Mir woops some ass. A dedicated, in shape, ready to fight, mentally tough Frank Mir will be tough to beat.
You never know with mma though. Lesnar might win submission lol

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
Well if you look at Lesnars strength in wrestling it is also Mir's strength in BJJ and never having seen Lesnar throw a single punch at an opponent you have to give the standup to Mir. But Lesnar is HUGE and probably as strong as they come. And also give the Octagon experience to Mir.
I thought it was funny when Lesnar said WWE was FAKE!
I'll take Mir in a Submission victory.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
From what I have seen and read Frank is in the best shape since his motorcycle crash. Brock is an animal, but he is not MMA fighter. Frank was a dominant champion before his crash.

Royce Gracie was training with Mir and so has Randy Couture. Frank needs this win or he is pretty much done in the UFC.

Frank will exploit Brock's lack of time in the cage. This is not the WWF. Nor is it college wrestling. Brocks natural instinct will be to go all wrestling once he is on the mat, give up his back and tap out minutes later.

It is a BJJ fighters dream is to have a fight with someone who depends on wrestling and size to beat them. Frank is a master of submissions.

I might be going to the weigh in with my son. If I do I will post up some pictures.

VPF

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I think Mir will out strike him and Lesnar will decide to take mir down, after he does Mir will sweep or the ref will stand them up rinse and repeat. Mir by decision or freak sub.

Users who are viewing this thread