Mir imports vs domestics?

Monster Mach

Established Member
Who is going? ill be there.. i suspect my decal will cause a few fights...
see avy.. but idk i want to see some rice and some classy imports..

Monster Mach

Established Member
yea some of those imports are nassttyyyyyyy i hope to see robby there.. but hes not sure.. ill be there in my wimp class lmao

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
yea some of those imports are nassttyyyyyyy i hope to see robby there.. but hes not sure.. ill be there in my wimp class lmao

Yea ill be right there with you. I don't even know if ill make the cut for true street! It'll be cool to see some of those crazy ricegrinders.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Yea ill be right there with you. I don't even know if ill make the cut for true street! It'll be cool to see some of those crazy ricegrinders.

lol i will be getting into a fight because of my side window lol it says i <3 ricers and last midnight madness it had a dude sooo pissed

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
^Awesome! lol I'm trying to get a few more track days in before this event to get a good dial in. I'm yet to run it with the new tune and poly mounts. I'm hoping for 13.3s.

EDIT: Thanks for joining our site btw! :)

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
^Awesome! lol I'm trying to get a few more track days in before this event to get a good dial in. I'm yet to run it with the new tune and poly mounts. I'm hoping for 13.3s.

EDIT: Thanks for joining our site btw! :)

no problem :) and i have yet to tune mine lmao

Monster Mach

Established Member
Tunes work wonders!

The current plan for this event is to be on 108 octane, meth injection, drag radials, and 13psi. Hello high 12s?

nice i hope you reach it.. i hope this tune will allow me to hit my 12 mark. if not tires will deff get me there

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Damn I want to go but I have a job that weekend I cant get out of. Whats your guys take on the 2011 STI's. I don't count them as rice I would DD the hell out of one, It would be nice to have a 4dr some times

Users who are viewing this thread