Mint GT500 Quad Axlebacks $375 MD/DC/VA

Synergy

Established Member
Mint GT500 Quad Axlebacks $375, Lethal O/R H-Pipe $175, MD/DC/VA

I have a set of GT500 quads in mint condition that I purchased off this forum from member "gpcalero" in June. He bought them brand new, only ran them for a few thousand miles and replaced them with a set of new Corsa quads. I have never installed them and they have been sitting still taped up in the exact box which his Corsas came in..I never even took them out. They look fantastic, no damage, tips aren't bent, and they come with clamps as well. I decided to sell my car so I don't have any use for them anymore.

Price is $375 picked/meet up in MD/DC/VA. Or $375 + shipping via FedEx Ground & 3.5% PayPal fee unless gifted.

1exd2b.jpg

I also have a Lethal Off Road H-Pipe that I purchased from a different member off this forum. I never installed this on my car either. It's sitting in my garage so I'll take a pic of it when I get home form work tomorrow before it gets dark and get it up on here as well.

$175 for it picked/meet up in MD/DC/VA or $175 + shipping via FedEx Ground & 3.5% PayPal fee unless gifted. I'd prefer not to ship it but will do so if it comes down to it.

I understand that given my lack of posts I am looked at as new to this forum, but I've already done a handful of transactions with members on here and can also provide 300+ references spanning across 15 years from various other forums and buying/selling venues.

These items need to go so please message me with any interest and we can exchange contact info. Thank you!

Last edited:

Synergy

Established Member
Updated with a pic of the GT500 quads.

Added Lethal O/R H-Pipe for sale as well. Will update with a picture of it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Synergy

Established Member
I can't seem to send you a PM. I'm guessing it must be my post count. How many posts do I need? 5? 10?

Users who are viewing this thread