Mint Eaton M112 F/S

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
Well I need to scrounge some cash for something. I'll let this blower go for 425 shipped. Shipping will be almost 100 bucks. It has less than 2100 original miles. Garage kept, perfect teflon on the rotors still. Plenum included. Never ported or pullied. Excellent condition!

I also have:
factory hood - $300+ shipping
N20 Bottle brackets new - $12 + shipping
2 (used but great condition)JL audio 10W3V3 in sealed enclosure. Made 129 dB in audio comp. $300 w/o +shipping
Canton oil filter relocation kit - $125 + shipping (OC-8 Kit)
Factory 04 Cobra Fuel Rails - $75 + shipping
Various braided N20 lines -3/-4 AN various lengths.
EGR sensor bracket (the black bracket on the back of the eaton - make offer
AND NEW: Stock Coil covers with carbon fiber covers - $75
Stock 04 Cobra Valve Covers - $175

Last edited:

res0n0xg

Established Member
just as an fyi, shipping should cost nowhere NEAR 100 dollars. it should have around 50 bucks at the most. I work with UPS and Fedex all the time and given the dimensions and weight my cost to ship that would be probably ~35.00

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
thanks for that...talked with UPS, FedEx, and DHL...all stated that the dimensions were too large for regular ground shipping. It would have to go truck freight. Just to ship to the next state I was quoted 216 bucks. So if you have some kind of hook up that will ship a hood for 50 bucks, please give them my number. TTT

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Everyone ships their blowers to posi or steggy without needing to go freight.
The sc usually goes on these boards for about the 300 range.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
just as an fyi, shipping should cost nowhere NEAR 100 dollars. it should have around 50 bucks at the most. I work with UPS and Fedex all the time and given the dimensions and weight my cost to ship that would be probably ~35.00

You can ship this anywhere in the Country through UPS for about $50.

I just shipped a blower/tb/pl to CA, let UPS package it, they charged me $120. I wish I knew what the hell was going on when I sent this one out. :fm:
The packaging was only $30.

Free bump

Users who are viewing this thread