Mint '98 Cobra For Sale PICS-LOTS OF MODS!!!!

TFScoupe

Established Member
Yes, the car is still 4-lug. I've only done a few changes to the car since I got it. (Tremec, adj. fpr, and switched from mallory ignition to an MSD. I can contact the guy that I bought it from and see if he still has receipts of the motor work. 98% of the mods are visible. The only thing that you can't "see" is the internals. If you ride and drive this car, you'll know that it's stroker, trust me. I have timeslips of the car going 7.40's in the 1/8 on the motor. And the answer to the "big question" is, I'm married with a 16month old daughter and a 7 month pregnant wife. I work every other Fri,Sat,Sun, so that leaves me 2 weekends out of the month to spend time with my wife and kids. So in a nutshell, I can't find time to race anymore right now. And that's what this car is geared towards. It's a street/strip car, but more of a strip car. It's streetable, but not within my "economical needs/wants" right now. If my kids were 4 or 5 yrs old, then I wouldn't be considering trading it. I'd be at the track once a month having fun in this car. Hope I wasn't too dramatic, but hopefully I answered your question. I'll get you some interior pics this afternoon when I get out of bed.

white98snake

Established Member
lol that sums it up for me lol
okie dokie get me those interior pics and im gonna talk to my freind tomorrow to see if he would be able to take care of shipping then when i make up my mind lol we will figure everything out

mystic venom

Established Member
Neko said:
pics and info, and alittle history if u could to [email protected] im interested and in the market with $$$$

Damn Neko wish I had known I woulda sold ya my mystic before I came back overseas. Will be getting a 03/04 so I will probally be putting the mystic on the market when I return in about 10 months.

TFScoupe

Established Member
white98snake said:
got em im just thinkin everything over and my friend is away until tuesday so ill talk to him then and get back to u

how much woudl u want for the car outright?
Ok, that's fine. Take your time. Outright, I'd have to have 11 large for her

sleepergt98

Established Member
ttt for a sweet ride
btw - 97 cobra vert may be sold w/in the week, so you might expect a call to come test drive yours =D

white98snake

Established Member
Lol na im not trading unless its for a Lightning,
yesterday i went to the No Time Nationals at atco and im set on building a car, i just dont wanna hack this one up to build my track car but if i have 2 i will lol

K Stang

Spooolin'
Established Member
Im pretty interested in your car, im only an hour from long island... just wanted to ask you a few questions about it and see if we can come take a look at it...

Users who are viewing this thread