Mint 94 Crystal White Cobra with only 26k miles. (VIRGINIA)

nfmsuprar1

Established Member
Thanks for your opinion but I've also seen them sell for more. Cars as nice as this one are hard to come by.The price is negotiable for any serious buyers but I'll keep it before I let it go that cheap.

nfmsuprar1

Established Member
Also just put my Kenne Bell 99 Lightning with only 30k miles up for sale . If it sells first I'll end up keeping the Cobra but until then they are both for sale.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
I keep seeing this pop up in my CP... Guy is still asking $6-$8k for it unfortunately. Seen a few with damn near the same mileage and condition go under $10k recently. Terminators in good shape are now in the $17k range so...

CrashTest

Established Member
I keep seeing this pop up in my CP... Guy is still asking $6-$8k for it unfortunately. Seen a few with damn near the same mileage and condition go under $10k recently. Terminators in good shape are now in the $17k range so...

This one was on Ebay 3-4 weeks ago. Fizzled out at $10,800. He ran a 2nd auction the following week and entered a shill bid of $12,000. It was the only bid. Car is still for sale.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[FORD[MUST[]][]]&listingId=420702745&Log=0

Users who are viewing this thread