Mint 2003 Mach 1 !!!!!

DJ98Cobra

Established Member
I am putting this up for a friend but have seen the car a few times. It is yellow with the black stripe, stock 2003 MACH 1. This car has only 2800 miles on it and has been stored in a heated/cooled garage. Once again the car is Mint and has not even been driven in the rain. Right now I am just looking to see if there would be anyone interested in buying this car. Just post up any questions our offers. Thanks!

Sorry it took so long to get the pictures and post them. I am in the army and was delayed by a training deployment. PM me any questions; Thanks again!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

DJ98Cobra

Established Member
Looks like he is leaning towards $25,000 OBO. Let me know what you guys think. I can get pics if anyone needs them.

Last edited:

DJ98Cobra

Established Member
Need to sell this car, Droping to $23,000. I think he is asking a pretty good price for a car in this condition. I am not really up to date on my MACH 1 info, so some of the MACH 1 guys let me know what you think!!!
Thanks

Dave

DJ98Cobra

Established Member
He bought the car thinking that it might be something he would enjoy. He has been really busy with family and work, and decided that he kind of lost interest in it. The car just sit in the garage so he is now trying to sell to make room.

Users who are viewing this thread