Mint 1993 Cobra

Cobra93Blown

Established Member
1993 Cobra, Black on Black with 73k miles. The car is mint, everything works from the a/c down to the ash tray lid. It has a Vortech S-trim, alum radiator, elc fans, 42# injectors, 3:73 gears, short shifter, gauges and much more. Everything under the hood is polished or powder coated. All vin tabs are in place and this is org paint. There is no rust on this car, it has never seen rain or snow or sat out. It only goes to shows or on a cruise. The car was not raced or abused. This car is show room $15,500 obo email me for any other details [email protected].

Pictures by nickboyd93 - Photobucket

WillyB93

Established Member
Good looking car!!! Is this one equipped with the sunroof option?? Do you have all the original paperwork?

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Yea that's kinda what I was thinking. Still looks like a nice car, I really want one stock no mods so it may take some time to find.

carguy19

Established Member
Nick,

Whats up man??? I was the previous owner before Nick that did all the work.

This is one of the cleanest best riding fox body cars PERIOD!!!

I bought it from the original owner and nick got it from me. The only reason I sold it was because I bought the mystichrome 93 cobra. If I had a 2 car garage, I would buy it back from Nick.

Nick I will ask around if anyone is interested. You didnt change anything on the car did you?

buddha93

Established Member
Nick,

Whats up man??? I was the previous owner before Nick that did all the work.

This is one of the cleanest best riding fox body cars PERIOD!!!

I bought it from the original owner and nick got it from me. The only reason I sold it was because I bought the mystichrome 93 cobra. If I had a 2 car garage, I would buy it back from Nick.

Nick I will ask around if anyone is interested. You didnt change anything on the car did you?

Ah, didn't realize this was your old car. I remember it now, and it was retarded clean for the miles when you had it. Doesn't look like he put any on it since you had it IIRC.

Cobra93Blown

Established Member
Everything is the same on the car as when I got it. I will have to look at the paper work and see what the # is of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread