Mint 04 Cobra - Considering Selling

my04cobra

Established Member
04 Black Coupe with 7,200 miles. I'm the original owner. Car is bone stock except for the mufflers. (stock mufflers available). Never tracked, adult owned, taken to car shows only. Never seen rain. Garaged kept. Absolutely mint. I'm considering selling because I've got a C6 Grand Sport I've been enjoying driving. The Cobra is great, but no time to drive them both and I don't want to let it just sit. Hopefully I can find an enthusiast that will be interested and appreciate it as I have since I drove it home from the dealership. If I were to sell it I'd be looking to get $30,000.00. Thanks for listening/looking.

my04cobra

Established Member
It appears because of the few post I have I can't send a PM nor can I post pictures. If there is a way let me know and I will be glad to post the pics. Perhaps I can receive a PM? If so, send me a PM and I will reply. If not, send me an email address and I will reply to the email. Thanks again.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
if you are a new member it take 24 or 48 hrs for you to have that ability. check again after sometime GLWS!

WillyB93

Established Member
The link works, what color is the interior sections?
IMG_0077_zpsfat88vq6.jpg

TylerTermi

Established Member
How ya doing. I am interested in buying your car i made my mind up on getting one with low miles and close to stock. If you could contact me that would be great [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread