mint 03 zinc yellow in northern virginia

r1wheelie

Established Member
bump for a nice car. sorry to say carmax doesnt usually take a car unless its pretty much stock most of the time. just a heads up

double d

Established Member
Is there any chance you could post up the carmax price before you sell it to them? I've been looking and if they try to screw you i might be able to give you more of a price you're looking for. Any chance you have stock chrome wheels?

Last edited:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
no i dont have the stock wheels sorry.

lol nope my brother never had a mysti.

pm me with a price you were thinking double and we can work from there.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
i thought about that but i dont have the time or knowledge on doing it. it would require upfront money to pay my speed shop to take the stuff off and put the old stuff back on. more trouble then its worth at this point i would say.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
bump for a great guy and a great car!!!! sorry to hear about the job man!!!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
lol hey man how are you?

ever get your mach sold?

doin pretty good bro. how have you been? i just moved out to gainesville from triangle. no i never got her sold. i have her priced at 12k and have no bites. i've noticed mach's in general aren't really selling. stupid market dump....lol

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea i been alright. getting close to finishing college finally. cant wait to get done. its crazy what cobra prices have gotten to in only 2 years.

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
i thought about that but i dont have the time or knowledge on doing it. it would require upfront money to pay my speed shop to take the stuff off and put the old stuff back on. more trouble then its worth at this point i would say.

You have a lot of parts that some folks, like myself, would be interested in. For instance, the KB, the 60# injectors, the lowering springs, etc......... I still think you could make more turning it to stock, then, selling all the add-ons. I understand what you're saying though.... good luck!

-Tim

double d

Established Member
Hey yeah I bought this car. I'm still waiting for the banks to work out the title deal.

Hey justin, are you missing a key to some other car? I found a key and it sure doesn't go to the car.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Hey yeah I bought this car. I'm still waiting for the banks to work out the title deal.

Hey justin, are you missing a key to some other car? I found a key and it sure doesn't go to the car.

congrats! you def got an awesome car at a killer price :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread