Mini Catalogue sent by Ford

melissa809

Established Member
Hey guys/gals....When I bought my 2009 GT500, 2012 GT500 and my 2013 Fiesta Ford sent me a cute little booklet about the car. had a picture on the front etc. along with the owner's advantages wallet and keychain cards.

Well, I have upgraded to a new 2013 GT500 which I bought on Halloween and have never received these things. I sent an email to Ford but haven't heard from them.

Can you guy/gals give me any info?? I would like to have all paperwork that comes with my car.

thanks in advance
Melissa

Ray Lucca

Established Member
All I received with my '14 was a letter with a free oil change offer which I took advantage of. I too wanted all of the paper-work and of course the knuckle-head Dealer threw it all away. I probably told, and wrote them 10 times, before and after the car arrived, no joy. I did get the Window sticker and Invoice copy.

Snoopy49

Established Member
All I received with my '14 was a letter with a free oil change offer which I took advantage of. I too wanted all of the paper-work and of course the knuckle-head Dealer threw it all away. I probably told, and wrote them 10 times, before and after the car arrived, no joy. I did get the Window sticker and Invoice copy.

Was the letter from the dealer or Ford?

turbo

Established Member
Melissa,

Can you post a pic of yourself. Oh, and the new Shelby also??

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I tried contacting both Ford Corporate and the Ford Media site regarding documentation items for these cars. No reply was ever received. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to get all the documents from my Shelby but I made sure that I Got it all with my Raptor.

melissa809

Established Member
Melissa,

Can you post a pic of yourself. Oh, and the new Shelby also??
Hahaha. ...well, maybe I woulda posted a pic 25 pounds ago....ugh. Oh...and I'm no spring chicken at 41, but if I were a guy I wouldn't kick me out of bed!!!! Lmao!

And I love manual transmission. ..even in the city. My Fiesta is a stick, too.

But yeah..I love these cars..obviously. .lol

efroeh

Established Member
Hahaha. ...well, maybe I woulda posted a pic 25 pounds ago....ugh. Oh...and I'm no spring chicken at 41, but if I were a guy I wouldn't kick me out of bed!!!! Lmao!

And I love manual transmission. ..even in the city. My Fiesta is a stick, too.

But yeah..I love these cars..obviously. .lol

Any pics of the car?

turbo

Established Member
Post one of the car, and spring chicken?? im 42. i wont kick you out of bed either!!! Welcome. As far as paperwork, I was very lucky. I have 275 assembly line photos and every build sheet that was taped to the car. its also 1of 8, and out of the 8, the only one optioned my way. My guy at Ford tells me it's the most documented Gt500 that exists

melissa809

Established Member
Well...that's my car in my profile picture. I need to download my pics to photo bucket and go from there.

Pretty cool having all those pics/documentation.

I just have my window sticker. My car sat on the showroom floor for 2 plus years. I had a 2012 fully loaded gt500 with a TVS in it....no Recaros, though

But on a whim, I traded it in for my 13. I'm glad I did!

I did have to have a paint correction done as the car is black...and well, you know.

But this car has everything. .recaros..subwoofer....electronics/nav..svtpp

Probably will end up doing a pulley swap..but I'll wait until next car season.

turbo

Established Member
Just be careful if you plan on driving it when its below 50 out. I have had a scare and wasn't even getting into it

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The welcome package for my ( 14 ) didn't come from the dealership, the return address was:
.................................( dealer was in N.J. )
Ford Program Headquarters
P.O. Box 1006
Monroe Township, N.J. 08831
Don't have a phone #, but you could try writing them........................Good luck.

melissa809

Established Member
It's just a small booklet...pic of a GT500 on the front. "Experience the thrill of owning an svt gt500"....blah blah blah

Got the same thing with my Fiesta
And it also includes the owners advantage cards...which I never received either

wantedGT500

Established Member
Welcome to the forum. I grabbed my 13 GT500 about 3 weeks ago. It's snowed for 2 weeks of the 3. The joys of buying a muscle car in the winter. LOL

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Well...that's my car in my profile picture. I need to download my pics to photo bucket and go from there.

Pretty cool having all those pics/documentation.

I just have my window sticker. My car sat on the showroom floor for 2 plus years. I had a 2012 fully loaded gt500 with a TVS in it....no Recaros, though

But on a whim, I traded it in for my 13. I'm glad I did!

I did have to have a paint correction done as the car is black...and well, you know.

But this car has everything. .recaros..subwoofer....electronics/nav..svtpp

Probably will end up doing a pulley swap..but I'll wait until next car season.

By any chance was the 12' a vert? I see queens and remember a red vert associated with a lady.... Congrats on your new toy!

Users who are viewing this thread