Mini Bike Madness

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Every Sunday, there's a secret spot where they meet up. It's a lot of fun, you run whatever you brung. It's about little motors, mini's, quads, dirt bikes, big bikes, you name it. There's never any cops and we setup shop. It's a blast but there's no cars allowed. Just bring it, be safe & have fun.

I'm on the 2010 white Wr250x. It's my mini bike, as I'm 6' 4" and heavy as funk. I can't fit on a mini bike, LOL. I have a blast with my supermoto out there.

There's the young kid on the mini with a black helmet, I've clocked his bike at over 75+mph. It hauls ass. I only got 249cc's which is a little over 2+lbs per cc. :p LOL

I didn't film it, DetroitHoodtv does. I just have fun out there. Well hope you enjoy the stupidity!!

[youtube_browser]KSXrsjg302A[/youtube_browser]

Aerial Footage

[youtube_browser]14OEVC3wVu0[/youtube_browser]

oldmodman

Established Member
I had a Taco Mini Bike, then later got a Honda Z50a

But that was 45 years ago. I hear that the Honda is now a collectors item and worth quite a few coins.

Massie02GT

Established Member
LOL and here I thought nobody else on here was into mini/pit bikes. I've got an SSR 72cc pit bike. I love that thing. I'll ride it all over my neighborhood. I get mixed reactions from neighbors. They either laugh and wave (I'm 6' 1" on a little 72cc) or they shake their head in disappointment. Those are my favorites. I'll downshift and take off when they do that just to make a little more noise.

Users who are viewing this thread